- Company Name: Juan Antonio Martínez
- NIF 15483356D
- Address: Apartado Correos 32, 30860 Puerto de Mazarrón, Murcia
- Email: email@example.com
Thus, the commitment is manifested to maintain and ensure trade relations safely by protecting personal data and ensuring compliance with the right to privacy of each user of the website, reflecting that it is not necessary evaluation impact or delegated data protection.
These policies are reviewed every significant change and at least once a year.
1. PERSONAL DATA
A personal data is any information relating to a person who helps us when you visit our website, in our case name and email, and if you buy a product need invoice, we will request full address, name and ID or CIF.
Additionally, visit the website, certain information is automatically stored for technical reasons such as the IP address assigned by your Internet access provider.
1.1. PRINCIPLES FOR DATA TREATMENTS
To treat your personal information, we will apply according to LOPDYGDD and RGPD the following principles:
- Principle of legality, fairness and transparency: We require your consent to the processing of personal data for one or more specific purposes that will inform previously clear and understandable way.
- Minimization principle data: Just ask strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which has already been previously informed you the user.
- Limitation principle retention period: As can later check, the data will be held for no longer necessary for the purposes of treatment, according to the purpose, it will be informed within corresponding conservation, in the case of subscriptions, periodically review the lists and delete those inactive records for a considerable time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be treated in such a way that ensure adequate security of personal data and confidentiality is guaranteed. You should know that I take all measures to prevent unauthorized access or misuse of user data by third parties.
2. PURPOSE, legitimization CATEGORY data collected, CONSENT TO TREATMENT, MINORS.
It is informed that, through contact forms, or subscriptions, and sales data are collected, which are stored in a file, for the purposes which are outlined below, including for sending electronic communications such as newsletters (newsletters), new entries (posts), commercial offers, free webinars and other communications that can understand interesting on the subject. The fields marked as compulsory, are essential for the expressed purpose.
The aims are the following:
- Bookselling and Ebooks
- Manage the list of subscribers and users assigned to the web.
- Providing content on the blog
- Sending information and commercial research
- Compliance with the corresponding obligations of accounting, legal, fiscal and administrative.
- Analytical and advertising in order to obtain economic benefit
Only the owner has access to their data, and under no circumstances this data will be transferred, shared, transferred, or sold to any third party.
In any case a different use will be made that the purpose for which the data have been collected nor yield to a third party such data.
In the event exceed thirteen, you can sign in www.climbingletters.com without the prior consent of your parents or guardians.
If you are under fourteen, it will be mandatory condition consent of your parents or guardians so that we can treat your personal data
Warning: If you are under fourteen and has not obtained the consent of your parents, you can not register on the website so proceed to deny your request if you have proof of it.
Thanks to the agreement, we treat your data being mandatory requirement to subscribe to the website.
You can withdraw your consent at any time you want.
We will be entitled to process your data for compliance with legal obligations in tax matters, commercial and accounting, billing and accounting keeping.
2.4 CATEGORY OF DATA
The data collected at no time are specially protected, but are categorized as identifying data.
2.5 SHELF LIFE OF DATA
I will keep your data during the time legally established or until you request to remove them.
2.6 ACCURACY AND RELIABILITY OF DATA
Obviously, the user is solely responsible for the accuracy of the data to transmit eximiéndome me of any responsibility to respect.
As a user, you must ensure the accuracy and authenticity of the personal information provided must provide full and correct information on the different forms of data collection.
3. Compliance with applicable regulations.
Currently we are governed by the European Regulation on data protection and the Organic Law on Data Protection and Digital Rights Guarantee, thus being among others, the rules that we comply.
Compliance is given to Law 34/2002 of 11 July, Services Information Society and Electronic Commerce and asked to consent to the user for the processing of your e-mail for commercial purposes at all times.
Additionally, the user allows the processing of data in order to inform, by any means, including email, products and services.
Should not authorize the processing of data for the purpose indicated above, the user may exercise its right to oppose the processing of their data under the terms and conditions provided below in “Exercise of Rights”
In climbingletters.es have implemented security measures technical and organizational nature necessary to ensure the security of their personal data and avoid alteration, loss and treatment and / or unauthorized access, given the state of technology, nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed, whether from human action or physical or natural environment. All in accordance with the provisions of the current General Regulation on Data Protection.
he is also reported to have established additional measures in order to strengthen the confidentiality and integrity of information in your organization. continuously maintaining supervision, monitoring and evaluation processes to ensure respect for data privacy.
5. EXERCISE OF RIGHTS
Those individuals who have provided their data through www.climbingletters.com, may apply to the holder thereof in order to be able to freely exercise their rights of access to your data, correction or deletion, limitation and opposition regarding the data incorporated in its files.
The fastest and easiest method would be accessing your user account directly and change your data or delete your user account. Any information we need to store, under a legal or contractual obligation, be blocked and only used for such purposes instead of being deleted.
Interested parties may exercise their rights by written communication addressed to the specified address to the beginning of the text with the reference “Data Protection”, specifying your data, proving their identity and reasons for your request
You can also exercise your rights by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
6. links or links EXTERNAL
Occasionally they include hyperlinks to other sites that are not operated or controlled by the Web Site. Therefore, no guarantee, nor I am responsible for the legality, reliability, usability, reliability and timeliness of the content of such websites or their privacy practices. Please, before providing your personal information to these outside websites, please note that their privacy practices may differ from ours.
8. RESPONSIBLE FOR THE FILE, AND MANAGERS OF TREATMENT.
Basic information, you should know that the treatment is responsible for Juan Antonio Martínez
As responsible for treatment outside the aforementioned responsible for informational purposes only and you should know that:
Email marketing: To make email marketing campaigns, target audience and make promotional campaigns use Mail Chimp, owned by The Rocket Science Group LLC (MailChimp), residing in the US adhered to read more Privacy Shield The Rocket Science Group LLC.https://mailchimp.com/legal/privacy/
9. SERVICES OFFERED BY THIRD PARTIES IN THIS WEB.
For information purposes, it is advised that strictly necessary to provide services for the development of my activity, https://climbingletters.com uses the following providers under their corresponding conditions privacy.
- Hosting: Raiola Networks
- web platform: WordPress.Org
- Couriers and sending newsletters: Mailchimp
- Privacy Tracking sources used in this site: Google (Analytics)
In https://climbingletters.com preferences of its users, demographics, traffic patterns, and other information together to better understand who our audience and what you need are also studied. The tracking of users preferences also helps us show you the most relevant ads.
10. DO NOT receive information from us or revoke your consent
In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 of June 11, Services Information Society and Electronic Commerce may oppose the use of your information for marketing purposes, market research or development of satisfaction surveys at any time and revoke your consent at any time (without retroactive effect).
To do so, please send an e – mail to email@example.com If you have received email advertising, you may also object from that email, by clicking on the link included in the same following the instructions that will be provided. Another easiest way would be to access your user account and select the appropriate options.
Please note that our systems may require a period of time in no case exceed 48 hours for effective opposition or revocation is made, it being understood that during that period can still receive messages.
In relation to the management of data associated with social profiles Climbing Letters, the exercise of the right of access will depend on the functionality of the social network and the possibilities of access to information from user profiles. With regard to the rights of access and correction, we recommend that can only be satisfied in relation to information that is under the control of climbingletters.com
You can stop interacting, follow or receive information from social profiles Climbing Letters, delete the contents interested to stop or restrict who shares their connections through the mechanisms stipulated in the different social networks.
11. DATA CAPTURE SYSTEMS PERSONAL AND PURPOSE
1) content subscription forms: within the web there are several forms to enable managed by MailChimp subscription in order to send marketing campaigns via email, subscription management and sending newsletters or news.
2) Form Comments: The site includes a form whose purpose is to post comments and give their opinion respecting freedom of expression. You can post comments on posts that are published. Personal data entered on the form to insert these comments will be used exclusively for moderation and publishing, also collecting the data to be stored on servers Raiola.
3) Contact form: There is a contact form whose purpose is to answer questions, suggestions or professional contact. In this case, the email address will be used to respond to them and submit the required user through the web, these data are stored on servers Raiola.
5) Sale of online training (digital products): Through the website, you can buy information products, in this case, data is required from the buyer (name, surname, address, e-mail and ID).
6) Tracking Systems used on this site: Google (Analytics) in https://climbingletters.com preferences of its users, demographics, traffic patterns, and other information together to better understand who is also studying make up your audience and what it needs. The tracking of users preferences also helps us show you the most relevant ads.
We will not share, sell, rent your personal information with other parties. We may share certain information with third-party service providers authorized to lend some needed services.
12. social plugins.
On our website we provide links and services related to different social networks. If a member of a social network and clicking on the link, the provider of the social network can link your profile data with information from your visit to this website.
It is therefore desirable to inform you about the functions and policies on processing of personal data of the respective social network if access one of our web pages with any of your profiles on social networks or share information through them.
You can access at all times to the privacy policies of different social networks and set your profile to ensure your privacy. We encourage you to familiarize yourself with the conditions of use of these social networks before using them:
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/help/323540651073243/Instagram: https://help.instagram.com/155833707900388
13. ACCEPTANCE AND CONSENT REVOCABILITY
Users acknowledge having been informed of conditions on protection of personal data, accepting and consenting to the processing thereof in the manner and for the purposes stated in the legal notice.
As you know and have communicated over the privacy policies at any time you may revoke your data, but always without retroactive.